Greater Omaha Leagues is constantly striving to offer more to their players whenever they can. In an attempt to fill the void between seasons and give the players a warm-up weekend before the Winter leagues kick off, Greater Omaha is offering it's first ever Super Remote Tourney Weekend!
Two days, two remote tournaments with money & Promo-Nation points added! Also, as with all Greater Omaha Remote tournaments, these will both be worth DOUBLE Ultimate Qualifier points!! The only stipulation is that you must be signed up to play in Greater Omaha's Winter league session (Traditional or TOC league through Greater Omaha) and already have an established average.
It all kicks off on Saturday with a Remote Doubles EQ Cricket tournament! Cost is $24/team and the registration deadline is January 25th. The tournament will kick off right at 1pm and is a race to 3 on both the winners & loser's side. There will be multiple divisions based upon participation and the Champions of each division will win 70%* of the pot + $50 each in bonus cash & 10,000 Promo-Nation points ... runner-up for each division will win the remaining 30% of the pot!
The action will resume on Sunday with a Remote Singles EQ Cricket tournament! Cost is $12/player and the registration deadline is January 25th. This tournament will also start at 1pm and is a race to 3 on both sides of the bracket. Everything else is similar to Saturday's event ... multiple divisions based upon participation, Champions of each division will win a bonus $50.00 each + 10,000 Promo-Nation points, etc.
Once again, this is a pre-registration event and all registrations must be received prior to January 25th. All participants must be signed up to play a Winter 2019 league through Greater Omaha (Traditional or TOC) and have an established average. You can turn in registration money directly to Steve Garrean Jr, Central Distributing office or via PayPal.Me/SGarreanJr
Greater Omaha looks forward to a weekend full of darts, fun, giving out bonus cash and a ton of Ultimate Qualifier points to those that participate.
*70% is based upon 8 or more teams in bracket, less than 80 teams and the payout for 1st & 2nd place turns to 80/20.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.