Dart League Setup
- Game Play
- Select League Menu
- Select Play REMOTE League
ii. If following reboot, the remote play option is still unlit, ask bar if their internet is down (the router may need rebooted)...if none of this solves the problem, the league will need to be rescheduled. Contact the opposing Captain and leave message notifying league coordinator so service can be performed.
- Choose Your Team
ii. Once both teams have checked in, Cameras will engage and league will begin
iii. Select roster and insert team fees and game fees.
- League start time, as always is 7:30pm (1pm or 4pm Sunday) and league MUST begin before 7:40pm (1:10 or 4:10pm Sunday).. If your team has not checked in by 7:40pm (1:10pm or 4:10pm Sunday), the other team may take a forfeit.
- If you are running a few minutes behind, please contact the opposing team to let them know what is happening. This does not mean the other team has to allow to let you start the match later, but it is a courtesy that may go a long way. Communication is the #1 most important part of Remote Leagues. Keep your Captains’ Contact Sheet with you at all times as this will prove to be very valuable.
- After the match begins, play will continue in a timely manner, with team members prepared to throw when it is their turn. Our remote leagues have an automatic 45 second shot clock installed...if you don't begin your turn within 45 seconds, you will lose your turn.
If a camera "is out"...it's rarely actually an issue with the camera itself...many times it's the location's internet speed. Remote Camera Malfunctions… per Arachnid - the only time the remote camera function is not working is when the locations internet upload speed is not fast enough. Each G3 dart board should have a MINIMUM of 3mb of Download/Upload speed. For example – 1 board = 3mb down/3mb up, 3 boards = 9mb down/9mb up, etc.
Playing a remote double header in the same league on two boards simultaneously???
* Start your first match earlier...then once you are roughly 3 games into the match, you can setup for your 2nd match.
Go through the steps to set the 2nd match up...
A screen may appear saying Team A is already playing Team B...do NOT exit this screen...after approximately 5 minutes on this screen, the board will allow the new match to be started.