2019 Ultimate Qualifier Finale Set!
It's that time of year again ... time to crown another Ultimate Qualifier Championship team! As part of Greater Omaha's loyalty-based incentive series, players earn points through playing leagues & tournaments throughout the year and when the 12 month series is concluded, the Top 40 point-earning players earn the ability to play in a tournament that will pay out $10,000.00+ in cash & prizes!!
Players also have the ability to earn bonus cash based upon how high in the final rankings they land. The top 25 ranking players earn bonus cash which increases in amounts the higher you finish. Here is the final 2019 Ultimate Qualifier Series rankings ... these players have earned the right to play in the finale:
1. Steve Garrean Jr --- $500.00 + 25,000 Promo-Nation Points
2. Kole Gray --- $300.00 + 15,000 Promo-Nation Points
3. Dallas Winters --- $200.00 + 10,000 Promo-Nation Points
4. Matt Winters --- $100.00 + 7,500 Promo-Nation Points
5. Josh Marschinke --- $75.00 + 5,000 Promo-Nation Points
6. Steve Garrean Sr. --- $50.00 + 4,000 Promo-Nation Points
7. Dereck Zinn --- $50.00 + 4,000 Promo-Nation Points
8. Mitch Chapin --- $50.00 + 4,000 Promo-Nation Points
9. Juanito Reyes --- $50.00 + 4,000 Promo-Nation Points
10. Paul Arnold --- $50.00 + 4,000 Promo-Nation Points
11. Derek Showman --- $25.00 + 3,000 Promo-Nation Points
12. Bryan Gregerson --- $25.00 + 3,000 Promo-Nation Points
13. Bev Halagarda --- $25.00 + 3,000 Promo-Nation Points
14. Cheryl Brodersen --- $25.00 + 3,000 Promo-Nation Points
15. John Ostrander --- $25.00 + 3,000 Promo-Nation Points
16. Allison Ostrander --- $15.00 + 2,000 Promo-Nation Points
17. Rodney Ketchum --- $15.00 + 2,000 Promo-Nation Points
18. Larry Runge --- $15.00 + 2,000 Promo-Nation Points
19. Cory Preister - $15.00 + 2,000 Promo-Nation Points
20. Brian Markham - $15.00 + 2,000 Promo-Nation Points
21. Dan Barrett - $10.00 + 1,000 Promo-Nation Points
22. Amber Abbott $10.00 + 1,000 Promo-Nation Points
23. Kurt Keefe - $10.00 + 1,000 Promo-Nation Points
24. Rita Runge - $10.00 + 1,000 Promo-Nation Points
25. Steven Spillman - $10.00 + 1,000 Promo-Nation Points
26. Allen Robinson
27. Nick Jones
28. Brian Martens
29. Justin Bacon
30. Brad Binau
31. Brandon Wolf
32. Aaron Halagarda
33. Gabe Record
34. Marinda Bibler
35. Jennifer Way
36. Jim Donnelly
37. Gabe Ahlers
38. Sara Roberts
39. Mike Way
40. Kenzie Ostrander
In the event that there are players that can't participate in the Finale event ... the rules state: "If a player does not show up the day of the finale, the next highest ranked player in attendance will get the spot. In the event that there are no additional players in attendance and someone no-shows, the following will occur:
If there is already replacement player(s) in the finale due to a player declining their spot, the lowest ranking player will be removed (that being one of the aforementioned replacement players).
If there is no replacement players in the event, a replacement player that was within the Top 100 can be called if they can arrive within 15 minutes. If multiple players within the Top 100 can make it within 15 minutes, the highest ranking determines who gets the spot. If this is also not an option, see #3.
If all options have been exhausted and there is still an impasse, the lowest ranking player (points wise) will be removed from the tournament to make the event even again. This is another reason that it's important to finish as high in the rankings as possible...this has never had to be exercised, but just in case it's always best to finish as high as possible.
If multiple players no-show the finale event, we will only add 1 player to bring the event back even and play with less than 40 players. It's too difficult to guarantee that there will be multiple replacement players on hand or available to fill more than one spot with no notice."
Payouts for the 2019 UQ Finale Event are:
1st Place: $1000.00 Each
2nd Place: $550.00 Each
3rd Place: $350.00 Each
4th Place: $250.00 Each
5th/6th: $175.00 Each
7th/8th: $150.00 Each
Consolation Champions: $150.00 Each
Consolation Runner-Up: $125.00 Each
Consolation 3rd Place: $100.00 Each
Consolation 4th Place: $75.00 Each
Consolation 5th/6th: $60.00 Each
Consolation 7th/8th: $50.00 Each
Consolation 9th-12th: $40.00 Each
The 2019 UQ Finale event will be held on Saturday January 25th, 2020 at a location TBD. Details are also being worked out to help make the 2020 Ultimate Qualifier Series even better! More details on that to come in the following weeks.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.